Adjective For Abrasive
1 month ago
- The abrasive texture of the sandpaper is perfect for smoothing rough surfaces.
- His abrasive attitude made it difficult for him to maintain lasting friendships.
- The abrasive scrubbing pad effectively removed stubborn stains from the kitchen sink.
- The comedian’s humor can be quite abrasive, as he often uses sarcasm and irony to make his points.
- The abrasive sound of metal grinding against metal was deafening in the factory.
- She had an abrasive personality, always ready to criticize and find fault with others.
- The abrasive cleaning solution quickly removed the grime from the old tiles.
- The abrasive language in the novel reflected the harsh realities of the characters’ lives.